2.1.11

2011: The year we make blog

Whoops.  It looks like I fell off the blogger bandwagon after Henry got born.  This years resolution will be to blog more.  Like -blog-a-day blog more.  And since it's already the second and I didn't post anything yesterday and I've already broken my resolution, I feel confident this this endeavour will be a really big success.

I suppose I've also got to fess us a little and admit that a contributing factor to the ol' bandwagon fall off was that I tempted fate a little too much with my flippancy with regard to Henry's birth and the complications that ensued.  This soured me a bit to the whole project as online flippancy suits me and with the sudden and unexpected onset of seriousness, I decided to avoid things.  And then I got lazy.  And now I'm just sort of feeling like I should but I don't want to so maybe I should try.

(Writing like a teenage girl also suits me.)

So that's what I'm going to do.

Of course, I've got nothing to say today (Always a good start) other than abstract moaning about going back to work tomorrow and how tedious it's going to be to wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and work out for the first time in 3 weeks.  Except that's not so much abstract moaning as it is bloody specific moaning.

It's also the kind of bloggy navel gazing that I intend to avoid.

Next Time: What I think about baby books.

3 comments:

  1. What's wrong with navel-gazing? Doesn't your navel need some attention once in a while?

    ReplyDelete