4.7.10

An Experiment

I've been going back and forth about starting a new blog for a while. The reason why the England one worked was because it had a theme and the reason why the Toronto one didn't was because all I did was go on about Crank 2: High Voltage.

Considering that I'm entering a new phase in life I figure that a theme will develop pretty quickly and naturally so stalkers won't be subjected to endless ejaculatory posts about crap films I want to see (Hausu at Bloor Cinema July 23-29; anyone interested?!).

Who knows.

If anything this will save my Facebook page from becoming my Babybook page and there will be a degree of separation between myself and my child.

Perhaps, maybe.
Not likely.

1 comment:

  1. :) Glad to see you are blogging again!

    "If anything this will save my Facebook page from becoming my Babybook page and there will be a degree of separation between myself and my child."

    Not likely, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete