13.2.11

Blogging Thoughts:

  1. The prior entry took over 24 hours to finish and by the end was rushed otherwise I'd never have finished it.  Thus is why few entries get posted.  I've started a few, saved them to drafts & deleted them 2 weeks later when I couldn't remember the point of them.
  2. I really don't want this to be a blog about babies/ kids/ parenting but since I won't post anything regarding my work, there's not much else to say since my life is pretty much that.  I'm currently considering another theme but can't think of anything I'm obsessive enough about that I'd want to write about it.

1 comment:

  1. I sincerely hope you think of something to obsess about as I do enjoy reading your blogs!!! I don't think anyone would get bored reading about Henry. I will try and think up some ideas, personally I could rant on for hours about baby pagents in the States, just watch Tots and Tiareras.

    ReplyDelete